STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
KS2 Phase Leader
£34,500 to £48,500 Per Annum
8th November 2018
Job DescriptionREESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Lewisham, South East London, seeking a KS2 Phase Leader. The successful candidate will be joining a school rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to eager pupils who engage well in lessons. The KS2 Phase Leader role will be commencing in January 2019 and salary will be in line with inner London main and upper pay scales, plus TLR.
The KS2 Phase Leader role:
* Leading and teaching within KS2
* Teaching Year 5
* Scope for further progression in the near future
* Permanent contract on offer
* Salary in-line with inner London pay scales: £34,547 to £48,244 +TLR
* Rated 'outstanding by Ofsted'
* Growing roll
* Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
* Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
* Fantastic CPD opportunities
* Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the KS2 Phase Leader role?
* Previous experience teaching and leading in KS2
* QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call [You must Apply on line] .
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.