STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
KS2 - Epping
12th January 2018
Job DescriptionKS2 Teacher
An exceptional Key Stage 2 Teacher is required in the Epping area to work in a 3-form entry school within a cluster of outstanding schools.
A lovely school in Epping is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher to start work in Easter/September 2018. This post is a maternity cover, of which has scope to go on into the next academic year with growth expected. It is an ideal role for an experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher / KS2 Teacher. You must be committed, flexible and most importantly, an excellent team player.
Applicants need to have: KS2 Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQT's encouraged to apply)
* High expectations of children's achievement and progress
* A creative, innovative approach to teaching
* A real desire to make a positive difference to children
You will receive a number of benefits, which include:
* A dedicated one to one consultant amongst a team of friendly consultants who will work hard to find the perfect role for you
* Market leading rates of pay paid weekly
* Fantastic recommend a friend scheme
If you are interested in this position, please call James on [You must Apply on line] or send your CV
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with Reeson Education
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay.