STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£27,000 to £37,000 Per Annum
11th January 2018
Job DescriptionKS2 Teacher
*Primary teacher KS2 role in the borough of Waltham Forest
*Paid to Scale
KS2 Teacher Role Specification
This school is looking for a dynamic and motivated Primary Teacher. Successful candidates will have a passion for teaching and education and have the ability to pass this on to their students.
An OFSTED rated 'good' primary school is looking for a fantastic KS2 teacher starting Easter/September 2018, the position is for a full time teacher on a permanent contract paid to scale with TLR available for the right candidate.
A qualified primary teacher with previous experience teaching in KS2 would be ideal for this role. The children are hardworking and lovely with very good behaviour in need of an enthusiastic and creative teacher.
The school is looking for Primary Teacher who is confident in their ability to engage with and inspire pupils to achieve their best.
Candidates must be fully qualified Primary School Teachers with excellent classroom practice and a love of teaching.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR Reeson Education, KS2 Teacher Role
* All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
* You must have legal right to work in the UK
* You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Reeson Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
* "Key stage 2" or "QTS" or "NQT" or "KS2" or "year 5" or "teacher" or "year 5 teacher" or "year 4" or "year 6"