STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
KS2 Teacher 'Outstanding' Academy
£27,000 to £39,000 Per Annum
6th March 2018
Job DescriptionThis is an exciting opportunity for an excellent classroom practitioner to join our highly successful team for September.
We were graded as Outstanding in all areas in our last OFSTED. The Governors are now seeking to appoint a Key Stage Two (KS2) full time Class Teacher to join our highly motivated and dedicated team at this lovely primary school located in Harrow.
We are seeking practitioners who are dynamic, enthusiastic and compassionate and who are committed to raising standards in our forward thinking, happy and hardworking school. Our exciting curriculum motivates children to want to learn effectively.
We are seeking a Key Stage Two teacher who has;
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
* Outstanding teaching skills
* The determination to make school life a positive, rewarding and enjoyable experience
* High expectations of standards and behaviour
* A positive attitude and a passion for improving the life-chances for all children
* A passion for the Key Stage 2 (KS2) National Curriculum
In return we offer;
* A hard working and dedicated team
* A competitive salary
* A commitment to Continued Professional Development
* Children who are well behaved, motivated and eager to learn
* A supportive and ambitious Governing Body
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Visits to the school are welcomed by arrangement, so if you are interested in this role then please send in your CV today to REESON EDUCATION.