STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
KS2 Year Group Leader
£27,000 to £43,000 Per Annum
14th March 2018
Job Description- Permanent KS2 role with TLR for Year Group Leadership
- Recently inspected 'good' school in NW London
- Excellent transport links via the Piccadilly Line
- "Very good student behaviour", Ofsted
This recently rated 'Outstanding' primary school is seeking to appoint a Key Stage Two teacher with a TLR for Year Group Leadership from September.
The school aims to inspire and challenge pupils to instil a life-long love of learning through an innovative and creative curriculum. Their outstanding teachers provide pupils with a broad curriculum, which develops critical thinking and enquiry skills and encourages pupils to use their imagination as they explore both the academic and extra-curricular offerings at the school.
This position will be integral to the school as it continues to expands. As KS2 Year Group Leader you will have responsibility for parallel classes and will help to shape the curriculum across the whole phase, as well as having an impact across the wider school. The successful candidate will play an important role in developing the KS2 team during a period of expansion and be a pivotal member of the school staff team.
The school can offer:
- lovely pupils who are eager learners
- TLR for year group leadership, and scope for additional senior leadership opportunities as the school expands
- a commitment to your professional development and career progression
- friendly supportive staff and governors and a multicultural, welcoming school community.
The successful candidate will:
- be an enthusiastic and imaginative Key Stage Two (KS2) teacher
- have previous relevant experience
- have high expectations of all pupils
- support pupils to make progress through providing rich and personalised experiences
- have very good interpersonal and communication skills
- have proven leadership and management skills
The successful candidate must have Key Stage Two (KS2) teaching experience within a similar environment, and ideally within Years 4, 5, or 6. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and must hold a recognised teaching qualification with QTS.
If you have the qualifications and skills for this role, please do not hesitate and email an updated CV today, to arrange an initial school visit.