STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Lawyer (Finance Real Estate)
Charity & Voluntary
£55,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
21st November 2017
Job DescriptionDue to strong growth and increasing client demand, a Gloucester based investment company are looking for a Lawyer to join its expanding team.
This is an exciting senior level opportunity with extensive client contact and you can expect to lead on transactions for lenders; developers; investors; companies and private individuals. The investment management team are dynamic and highly regarded for achieving results in limited timescales.
As a Lawyer your main duties will include:
- Drafting and negotiating credit, inter creditor security or corporate documents.
- Assisting in the structuring of finance transactions.
- Drafting Non-Regulated Bridging finances.
- Taking the lead and project managing multiple deals in the order of £1 / 10 M in size.
- Dealing with a mixed caseload of complex and stimulating work acting for a wide range of UK investors / lenders on Commercial, Residential and mixed used properties.
To be a successful Lawyer, you will have the following skills and experience:
- PQE working either in Private Practice or in-house or as a Lawyer.
- Excellent academics.
- Experience of drafting credit agreements and a good working knowledge of the Loan Market Association standard real estate finance documents.
- Particular expertise in asset-based finance work.
- A good understanding of key real estate and finance concepts.
- Experience of leading on projects.
- Strong legal, analytical and transaction management and execution skills.
- Excellent communication, professionalism and interpersonal skills.