STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Learning Support Assistant
No Risk Recruitment
£18,000 to £21,000 Per Annum
10th January 2018
Job DescriptionPost: Learning Support Assistant,
Part time 3 days, Mon-Wed 8:30am to 5pm
Salary is £18-21,000 Pro Rota over 3 days – Mon-Wed 8:30am to 5pm
To assist in the promotion and development of inclusive learning and teaching throughout the centre. To support the centre in the teaching and learning of individual and key groups of learners and to carry out any administrative duties in-line with the role.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Assist teachers in the planning & delivery of lessons, providing support to individual and small groups of learners.
● Assist in the delivery of individual work placement programmes for specific learners.
● Use routine supervision and care skills to support learners, including those who have physical, emotional or educational needs and offer continual IAG and career support
● Help create and maintain an effective and exciting environment of learning
To assist learners who require work to be scribed and to act as a reader
● Keep the centre staff informed about the progress and needs of learners supported.
● Liaise with parents and external agencies as required.
To lead on the provision of pastoral care for learners and staff within the centre
● Work as part of a team to ensure that the well being, behaviour and personal development of learners enhances learning opportunities and life skills.
Comply with Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Prevent and Safeguarding policies and practices and uphold equal opportunities and all other TCHC policies and procedures
● Understand and apply all TCHC policies.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
● Any other duties that teachers or other members of staff may, from time to time, ask the post holder to perform.
● Provide administrative support to the centre staff.
● Act as cover supervisor to cover staff absence as required.
● Participate and accompany learners off‐site.
● Maintain confidentiality inside and outside the centre.
Qualifications and Training
No specific qualification is required, other than a good standard of general education.
Use No Risk Recruitment for all your recruitment needs and save 1000's on fees! Recruit top candidates using our fixed fee service for £175 visit [You must Apply on line ] and take a look at our promotional video [You must Apply on line]