STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£65,000 Per Annum
30th November 2017
Job DescriptionA global engineering and manufacturing business, located in fantastic, state of the art offices are looking for a Legal Counsel to join their team in Brackley.
You will be providing support and expertise in areas relating to the general business, particularly in the areas of risk management, contract drafting and negotiation and claims management. As well as this, you will be responsible for the general admin of business operations in the UK, Scandinavia, Ireland and other relevant regions as required.
As a Legal Counsel, your main duties will include:
- Providing commercial and general advice to the Business in the UK.
- Being responsible for the administration of contracts for specific parts of the business, in particular, customer service and after-market sales contracts.
- Taking responsibility for certain training projects and maintaining a training database of materials.
- Liaising, where necessary, and acting as intermediary, with other specialist external advisors.
- Attending relevant meetings within the business and with customers/suppliers as appropriate
- Taking ownership of certain compliance and/or corporate related projects when required.
- Supporting on ad hoc financial duties and reporting.
- Must be a qualified Solicitor.
- Previous experience dealing with complex and commercial contracts.
- Strong commercial experience, preferably gained in-house working for a large organisation.
- Strong customer facing skills as well as experience of being actively involved as a team member in complex project situations.
- The ability to manage conflicting deadlines and own workload.
- Being confident and robust with strong interpersonal skills.
In return, a Legal Counsel will receive a salary of circa £65,000 Per Annum.
To apply for the role of Legal Counsel, please apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.