STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Local Growth Programme Manager
£56,000 to £62,000 Per Annum
13th June 2018
Job DescriptionREFERENCE: KASC0906
JOB TITLE: Local Growth Programme Manager
SALARY & BENEFITS: Band 14 (£56,396 - £62,137 per annum)
WORKING HOURS: 37 hours per week. Fixed Term Contract or secondment for 12 months
THE COMPANY: Our client is a locally-owned partnership between businesses and local authorities and plays a central role in determining local economic priorities and undertaking activities to drive economic growth and the creation of local jobs. They are currently seeking a Local Growth Programme Manager to join their team within Portsmouth.
THE ROLE: The role of the Local Growth Programme Manager you will play a pivotal part in developing and delivering a future-facing vision of the Solent, equipped to compete in a global and increasingly technical marketplace.
Key Responsibilities for the Local Growth Programme Managerrole to include:-
- Leading on a the development of LEP strategy and funding programmes
- Working with a range of other organisations at local, regional and national level, including industry, DCLG, BEIS, Local Enterprise Partnerships, Transport for South East, Maritime UK, Business Representative Organisations, academia, and Local Authorities, amongst others
- Managing the development of a portfolio of large and complex capital projects
- Providing high-level strategic policy guidance
THE CANDIDATE: For the role of Local Growth Programme Manager you will have a flexible approach to working and be able to interact and network with partners. You will have strong communicating, influencing and negotiating skills with excellent inter-personal skills. You will need to live within a commutable distance to Portsmouth.
Key experience essential for the role of Local Growth Programme Manager:-
- Degree or equivalent experience. Post-graduate qualifications preferable
- Experience of working in a strategic policy development role
- Experience of leading on regeneration, place-shaping, and/or economic development programmes and projects, policies, strategies and objectives in support of corporate growth plans
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.