Search for jobs in your town
Locum Care of the Eldery Occupational Therapist (OT
Health & Medicine
£20 to £40 Per Hour
17th August 2017
Job DescriptionWe are currently seeking experienced Locum Occupational Therapists in the Plymouth area. We have many positions available and can offer full and part time hours.
You must be an enthusiastic, hardworking individual who is HCPC registered with Occupational Therapy experience who enjoys working in a busy environment. Neuro/ care of the elderly experience is beneficial but not necessary. Salary is dependant on band and previous experience.
We are offering competitive pay rates and the opportunity to work with the UK's leading medical recruitment agency.
Core duties would include:
* To provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated range of specialist occupational therapy (OT), therapeutic and preventative services, working as part of the multi-disciplinary/multi-agency team.
* This will be primarily be within the Clinical assessment unit however duties will extend across the entire hospital.
* Applying specialist knowledge and skills across the total range of impairments, procedures and practices gained through practical experience, underpinned by theoretical knowledge.
* To assess and implement specialist treatment programmes as an autonomous practitioner, maintaining associated clinical records.
* To participate in the day-to-day management of the specialist service provision, supporting new graduate and less experienced therapists on a daily basis.
* To provide formal supervision to nominated staff members and students.
* Cover weekend and early evening duties as required. If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Minimum 6 Months NHS experience
* Valid HCPC registration
* We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Excellent pay rates
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Excellent relocation package available
* Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
* Routine employee recognition and appreciation
* A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
* In-house clinical support team
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.