STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Locum Pharmacy Technician in Southwest England
Health & Medicine
13th June 2018
Job DescriptionID Medical is looking for qualified Hospital Pharmacy Technician in Dorset region. As an expert in your field, you will be responsible for:
* using computer systems to generate stock lists and labels
* ordering items
* receiving, loading, unloading deliveries
* delivering medicines to other parts of a hospital or health centre
* answering customers questions face to face or by phone
* pre-packing, assembling and labelling medicines
* preparing medicines
* referring problems or queries to the pharmacist
All applicants must be GPhC registered and have at least 6 months NHS experience.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, our award-winning team at ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.