STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Locum Physiotherapist Band 6 - West Midlands
Health & Medicine
3rd May 2018
Job DescriptionWe are recruiting experienced Band 6 Locum Paediatric Physiotherapist for placement in NHS Trusts in West Midlands area. We have many positions available and can offer full and part time hours to suit your needs and availability.
You must be HCPC registered with NHS hospital experience. Salary is dependent on band and previous experience.
* Seeing patient in their home environment to carry out physiotherapy assessment and treatment.
* Expected to carry out holistic assessment for client's needs and liaising with partner agency to achieve identified goals.
* Must be car user and will be able to claim business millage as per agreed cost.
If you have the following, then please apply today!
* Minimum 1 Years' NHS experience
* Valid HCPC registration
* we cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
* Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
* Daily Payroll
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
* Lucrative referral bonuses.
* Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you. If you refer a friend to us, you can earn
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, our award-winning team at ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.