STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Locum Radiographer MRI in Lancashire, England
Health & Medicine
14th June 2018
Job DescriptionID Medical is looking for qualified Radiographer in Lancashire, England. As an expert in your field, you will be responsible:
* Undertaking a specified range of MRI procedures effectively and efficiently.
* Upholding MR safety adhering to the MRI centre's Local Rules and Standard Operating Procedures
* Accommodating the flow of requests, appointments, scans and reports.
* Implementing policies and procedures within the centre.
* Participating in providing responses to enquiries and requests from a range of stakeholders and referrers.
* Liaising with Consultant Radiologists in the transmission of scans and reports.
* Liaising with other college imaging personnel, clerical support staff and the MR Safety Advisor.
* Supporting the Superintendent MR Radiographer in maintaining a register of critical incident and adverse events, clinical and governance audits according to the centre's Local Rules and governance policies.
All applicants must be GPhC registered and have at least 6 months NHS experience.
The Tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
* ID Medical Schoolwith CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24 hour support service
* Discounted CPD accredited courses
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, our award-winning team at ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.