STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Locum Sonographer Band 7 - Essex
Health & Medicine
2nd May 2018
Job DescriptionID Medical is seeking a part time band 7 Sonographer to fill a locum position in Essex area.
Core duties for this position would include:
* Scanning patients on the general and theatre wards with optional plain film work.
* Overseeing new recruits and reporting directly to the superintendent.
* To provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated range of specialist Sonography services, working as part of the multi-disciplinary/multi-agency team.
* To actively participate in staff meetings, forums and development programmes in order to support development of service and maintenance of high quality care.
* Keep up to date with clinical and professional developments in Sonography and to undertake continuing professional development.
* Qualified in Sonography
* Minimum 1 years' NHS experience
* Valid HCPC registration
When working with ID Medical, you will benefit from:
* Huge range of temporary and permanent vacancies to choose from
* Manage your career online through our industry-leading website
* Free BLS & PLS course
* 24-hour support service
* Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
* ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
About ID Medical
ID Medical is the UK's leading recruitment agency, supplying locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, to the NHS and private medical providers - supplying over 5 million hours per annum. Award-winning ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical to view more job opportunities to grow your career.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.