STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
18th May 2018
Job DescriptionMANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT / IMMINGHAM / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Brand Energy & Infrastructure is a premier provider of integrated specialty services to the global energy, industrial and infrastructure markets.
We now have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join the organisation.
The Management Account will provide assistance in financial & management accounting and reporting for the Industrial Services Division.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Prepare monthly management accounts, analysis and reports
- Ensure monthly management reports are accurately produced and issued on time
- Assist with the control and use of financial systems, procedures, SOX and backup records
- Assist with the development, management and control of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide business financial partnering to the various projects/sites within the UK business
- Assist with the provision of information to both internal and external auditors
- Provide credit control support to the business to improve operational cash flow
- CIMA qualified with minimum 2 Years relevant experience
- Previous experience of managing a team not essential but would be advantageous
- Commercially aware individual with ability to hold individuals to account
- Excellent verbal reasoning, numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent systems skills on MS Office and Financial ERP systems (Oracle preferred but not essential)
- Strong financial planning and analysis skills
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday package
- Pension plan
- Fantastic opportunities to progress your career
If you are interested in this Management Accountant position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Management Accountant, Accountant, AAT, ACCA, CIMA, ERP, Financial Services, Finance Analyst, Oracle, Immingham, Lincoln
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.