STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Market Data Analyst
£40,000 to £52,000 Per Annum
10th January 2018
Job DescriptionThe UK's largest water and wastewater services company who supply 2.6 billion litres (570 million imperial gallons) of drinking water per day, and treats 4.4 billion litres (970 million imperial gallons) of wastewater per day are seeking a Market Data Analyst to join their expanding team in Reading.
As a Market Data Analyst you will:
- Ensure market transactional integrity is maintained through process and system improvement, analysis and stakeholder engagement.
- Identify issues and lead resolutions- Proactive holistic monitoring of information indicating overall business health; Galvanising multi-functional, cross discipline teams to resolve problems; Recommend changes to systems to increases levels of automation, increase efficiency; ownership of issues from identification to completion.
- Provide relevant and effective operational data analysis and interpretation.
- Provide expert advice to help influence and inform colleagues / managers on operational decisions, data quality and business processes improvements.
- Conduct modelling, interpretation and forecasting of company operational data, working closely with colleagues in other functions at all levels, and providing insight and challenge into the operational and process owner teams or project managers.
- Monitor, control and report on risk and opportunity profiles.
- Produce consolidated reports across the business.
- Work with the business process team to assess requirements to understand the changes in the end to end process metrics.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role and confident working with people, processes and systems, especially via SQL.
- Good understanding of the UK water industry.
- Drive and accountability to push this role into providing an effective and insightful business tool.
- Ability to translate technical language into understandable terms.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with effective data analysis methods and techniques.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL and comfortable using Microsoft Dynamics.
- Experience of manipulating data in Infosphere would be beneficial.
In return you will receive a salary of £ [You must Apply on line] £52000 depending on skills and experience plus an excellent package including a competitive contributory pension and a wider benefits scheme which includes an annual pay review, child care vouchers, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service plus many more.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.