STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
MARKETING CAMPAIGN CO-ORDINATOR
Marketing & PR
£40,000 Per Annum
Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Contributory Pension Scheme
13th April 2018
Job DescriptionMARKETING CAMPAIGN CO-ORDINATOR (IT SECTOR) – UP TO £40000 – BASED THEALE, NEAR READING
Established in 2000, this specialist integrator of next generation technology offers global organisations a powerful mix of next-generation network, storage and security technologies with specialist consultancy and “as-a-Service” delivery models. The company designs solutions by understanding through consultancy and delivering through services and partners with a wide range of well-known vendors.
The Company’s core values of Accountability, Growth, Respect, Integrity, Commitment to Excellence, Employee Wellbeing and Corporate Social Responsibility provide the foundation to all that it does. The funding of annual African school building projects demonstrates this. The most recent project gave employees the opportunity to go out to Madagascar and participate in the building project. The company also has an active social club, holds monthly team lunches and gives employees the chance to recognise and reward their colleagues. Top performers are rewarded with trips abroad.
They employ around 90 people and serves over 1500 customers across 40 countries with its headquarters in the UK and offices in France, Australia and the USA.
They are now seeking a Marketing Campaign Co-ordinator to ensure a continual flow of highly scored leads to the Inside Sales Team through data management, sales and marketing campaign coordination and origination.
Reporting to the CMO, you will be required to:
- Create a consistent flow of highly scored leads for the Inside Sales Team.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to create effective campaigns to improve lead quality and volume.
- Analyse lead conversion and provide reports.
- Write promotional materials using Adobe InDesign and Illustrator.
- Manage CRM data to ensure accounts are correctly allocated, events are scheduled, and targeted client/prospect lists are created.
- Use data analytics to segment customers and determine cross-sell and upsell targets.
- Share useful marketing material and best practice with the Inside Sales Team.
- Ensure customer data is processed in line with the GDPR.
To be successful in this role, you will need/need to be:
- Demonstrable experience in business to business sales or marketing operations roles, ideally within a technology or services industry.
- Experience in B2B data management, marketing automation and lead management.
- Experience of writing promotional sales and marketing materials.
- Sound understanding of the commercial impact of IT.
- Knowledge of data legalities including EU GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018.
- Educated to degree standard.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, Adobe InDesign/Illustrator and CRM systems (ideally Netsuite).
- Strong relationship management skills and excellent interpersonal / communication skills.
- Excellent written English in business and technology contexts.
- Analytical and logical with strong attention to detail and proficient in statistical analysis and reporting.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Organised and efficient.
- Enthusiastic, helpful, curious, open minded, accountable and a team player.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.