STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Marketing Director Asset Management
Marketing & PR
£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
23rd November 2017
Job DescriptionA specialist fund management company providing support, resource and evidence based investment solutions to UK financial advisers is seeking a Marketing Director to join their expanding team in Birmingham. The business has grown organically for circa 10 years with new clients being generated mostly by word of mouth. They have grown assets under influence to close on £1bn and the product range is now complete meaning they can reach beyond the UK to Europe and the Far East.
As a Marketing Director you will:
- Plan and implement all sales and marketing strategies, both short and long term by targeting existing and new markets.
- Lead, manage and direct the work of the department to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Develop viable strategies and execution plans for the various channels to increase brand profile, presence and customer acquisition rates.
- Oversee and manage the execution of events including conferences, seminars and live webinars.
- Provide guidance on messages and material, website, campaign concept and creative development.
The ideal Marketing Director will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a marketing role.
- Previous experience in an asset management / financial services role.
- Track record of success.
- Self starter with the ability to manage your own time.
In return you will receive a salary of £ [You must Apply on line] £75000 depending on skills and experience plus benefits.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.