STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Materials / Buying Assistant
£10 to £12 Per Hour
3rd May 2018
Job DescriptionAn expanding company is seeking a Materials / Buying Assistant based in Knowsley, Liverpool to join its expanding team. This role is up to 3 months which may become permanent for the right candidate.
As the Materials / Buying Assistant your duties will include:
- Being responsible for ordering all direct and indirect manufacturing materials.
- Expediting supplier requirements.
- Updating and maintaining purchase order due dates to ensure accurate information is available using MRP system.
- Maintaining all purchase records.
- Checking and authorising supplier invoices.
- Producing reports.
- Liaising between suppliers and internal departments.
- General administration, filing, system housekeeping.
To be a successful Materials / Buying Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of buying / procurement.
The Assistant will be working 8am till 4.30pm with a 1pm finish on a Friday.
In return the Materials / Buying Assistant will receive a salary of £11.90 - £12.99 per hour depending on experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.