STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
£33,000 Per Annum
9th March 2018
Job DescriptionA large manufacturing site based in South Molton is looking for a Mechanical and Electrical Engineer to join its expanding team.
The company heavily invest in training and giving all staff the best career progression possible and have a good reputation within the local area. This is a varied role predominately electrical bias with elements of mechanical maintenance. Coving large machinery to small.
As an Engineer your duties will include:
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance, repairs and servicing.
- Monitoring and maintaining all machinery on the site.
- Scheduled maintenance checks.
- Maintaining a level of a responsibility and seniority to support the Factory Manager.
To be a successful Mechanical and Electrical Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
- A Time Serviced Electrician.
- An understanding of manufacturing machinery and maintenance.
- A conscientious approach to health and safety and an ability to communicate processes.
- Experience in a factory environment.
The Engineer will be working a 12-hour day/ night rolling 4 on 4 off shift.
In return, the Mechanical and Electrical Engineer will receive a salary of £33,000 per annum plus 20 days plus 8 bank holidays, bonus, training, pension and much more.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.