STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Media Sales Executive
£19,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
13th February 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
JOB TITLE: Media Sales Executive
SALARY & BENEFITS: Starting salary £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission
WORKING HOURS: 9:00am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
THE COMPANY: Johnston Press are a leading media company within the UK with brands including The I, The Scotsman, Yorkshire Post, Sheffield Star, and Portsmouth News. Our digital audience is nationwide and we reach over 24m users a month across mobile, desktop and tablet.
THE ROLE: Your role as a Media Sales Executive is a fast paced and exciting position. With a territory of customers from small and medium sized local businesses, you will be targeted to make contact to increase sales. You will also be tasked with developing different telesales strategies and processes to maximise success.
Key Responsibilities of a Media Sales Executive to include:
- Make outbound calls to prospective customers to explain and promote advertising to improve their businesses
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales, going the extra mile to meet targets and facilitate future sales
- Complete the daily required number of new contacts, calls, follow ups and talk time etc. in order to deliver personal sales targets ensuring that all calls, contacts and sales are logged and recorded accurately every day
- Maintain and update the customer database
- Take and process orders accurately ensuring that all details are correct before completion
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the Media Sales Executive role will be tenacious and driven with the ability to keep the attention of a customer and offer realistic solutions to their advertising needs. Although previous experience in an outbound sales environment would be an advantage, we are able to train and develop those with the willingness to learn.
Key skills / experience for the role of Media Sales Executive based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire:
- Must live within a commutable distance of Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Previous sales experience is highly advantageous
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.