STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Motor Vehicle Technician
Motoring & Automotive
£32,000 Per Annum
11th June 2018
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Motor Vehicle Technician
LOCATION: Pickering, North Yorkshire
SALARY & BENEFITS: £32,000 per annum – 28 days annual leave and company pension scheme
WORKING HOURS: Full Time - Monday – Friday
THE COMPANY: Our client, established over 20 years ago is an independent, family run company that are car service and repair experts specialising in Mercedes Benz.
THE ROLE: Our client is recruiting for a qualified Motor Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team, carrying out motor vehicle service and repairs, ranging from servicing to major engine work diagnostics.
Key Responsibilities of a Motor Vehicle Technician to include:-
• To carry out diagnostics & undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work.
• Demonstrate the ability to work as a team to deliver excellent customer care.
• Ensure effective use of technical knowledge & skills.
• Complete repair & service records & other appropriate activities the Workshop Manager requires.
• Analyse work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a similar role. The must be able to complete work to high standards, become part of a team and have a high attention to detail. The successful Motor Vehicle Technician must be confident and professional in their approach. Our client is looking for someone that has excellent customer service skills, is organised and punctual.
Key experience essential for the role of Motor Vehicle Technician based in Pickering, North Yorkshire:
• A minimum of City & Guilds / NVQ level 3
• MOT tester an advantage but not essential
• Will have a full, clean UK driving licence (Will consider minor points)
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a qualified technician
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Motor Vehicle Technician position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.