STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Are you passionate about bikes and providing excellent customer care? If you have answered yes then Micheldever Tyre Services have the ideal opportunity for you to become a member of their Motorcycle team to assist in building the business to an even higher level. This exciting new vacancy is for a qualified Motorcycle MOT / Mechanical Technician based at their flagship centre in Micheldever, Winchester.
Reporting to the Centre Manager you will
• Carry out MOT Motorcycle Tests on all makes and models of bike, completing service schedules adhering to VOSA/Manufacturer requirements.
• To be competent in tyre fitting, chain/sprocket replacement and brake repairs
• Some servicing when required
• Deliver excellent customer service
• To adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
• Bike Inspections in accordance to VOSA
• Perform MOT repairs.
• Quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures
• Remove, refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards
• Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures
• Attend off-site training and experience days
Skills and Experience
• Approved MOT Motorcycle Tester
• Maintenance & Repair qualifications
• Full Driving Licence
• Motorcycle knowledge essential
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames
• Able to work independently or as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for career progression to become Lead Motorcycle Technician/Customer Consultant with an expanding company. Protyre are the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres which provides Fast fit Tyre coverage across South West and nationally operate out of 100 plus centres. They have over 1,500 permanent employees in roles including Tyre Technicians, Mechanics, Retail Assistants and MOT Technicians. Working for them opens the door to a world of opportunity, a great working environment and fantastic employee benefits
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, tyres, MOT, VOSA, fast fit, maintenance, repair, bike, motorcycle, technician, mechanic,