STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Job DescriptionOne of the North West's leading independent business advisers specialising in corporate rescue and turnaround is seeking an Office Manager based in Chorley, Lancashire to join its expanding team. You will be working in a lovely rural location with a growing organisation that cares about its people. You won’t be afraid of hard work, happy to roll up sleeves and get stuck in with anything to help. The Office Manager will receive also many benefits such as social events and much more.
This company also has a niche division which guides individuals and companies through personal difficulties. Its mission is to guide businesses, directors, shareholders and individuals through the minefield of financial and commercial troubles, creating a stable platform for future commercial and personal sustainability. This company is a well-established, family run Insolvency Practice of 15 years, run by a hands-on managing director who has been an Insolvency Practitioner for over 20 years. It is an owner managed business, where all staff members play a key role in the success of the company. All staff are valued, treated with loyalty and respect, and the same is received back – evidenced by its low staff turnover rate and longevity of employment.
As the Office Manager your duties will include:
• Organising events.
• Answering the phones whilst working on the reception.
• Greeting clients.
• Data entry.
• Potential bookkeeping.
• Typing up minutes and operating as a PA to the MD.
• Managing the meeting room’s calendar.
• Assisting with the setup of meetings including room decoration and organising external catering.
• Negotiating competitive prices with stationery and office supply companies.
• Obtaining corporate rates with relevant hotel chains and events locations.
• Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming post and signing for deliveries.
To be a successful Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Excellent organisational and communication skills, be self-motivated combined with a strong work ethic and proactivity.
• Good standard of numeracy and literacy – including Maths and English (Grade A to C or equivalent).
• Computer literate - able to use Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Ideally, have experience in a Reception or Front of house role with admin / management experience ideally.
• Take a personal pride in ensuring that everything in your care is just as it should be, always, through being organised, attentive to detail and efficient beyond belief.
• Excellent command of English both spoken and written.
In return, the Manager will receive a salary of £18,000 - £20,000 per annum plus many benefits.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.