STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Job DescriptionA leading combined outdoor events service provider in Europe is now looking for an Operations Manager based in Stratford-upon-Avon to join its expanding team.
Established over 25 years, it has been listening to its client’s needs and delivering bespoke and creative outdoor event solutions. Its core services include outdoor event structures, exhibition event trailers and exhibitions stands.
As the Operations Manager your duties will include:
• Motivating and driving forwards the workforce – active development and growth of staff.
• Co-ordinating workforce liaising with the relevant team leaders and holding meetings and staff reviews.
• Recruitment of all operational staff in conjunction with team leaders.
• Being responsible for safe working practises and PPE, ensuring compliance with H&S legislation.
• Liaising with the Transport Manager to create a joined up and strategic approach to service delivery.
• Product development / enhancements – the introduction of new products.
• Introducing and developing standard processes and procedures to support the daily operations and management of the site and warehouse.
• Attending site locations to support set up and break down and take responsibility for effective service delivery.
• Budget responsibility for site equipment purchase, repairs and stock management.
To be a successful Operations Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience in leading, managing and developing teams.
• Possess a hands-on ability towards problem solving.
• Previous Health and Safety Management experience.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relations with all levels of the team.
• Basic computer skills.
• Possess good practical knowledge towards equipment and materials.
• Experience in workforce planning and scheduling, warehouse and /or stock management.
• CPC experience/qualification a benefit but not essential.
• Eligibility to work in the UK.
• A full clean UK driving licence is essential.
In return, the Operations Manager will receive a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience plus a yearly bonus of approximately 10% of salary and all paid expenses.
Please forward your CV along with a cover letter stating reasons why you are applying for the role and your current salary.