STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Order Picker (Days)
Transport & Logistics
£8 to £10 Per Hour
30th April 2018
Job DescriptionA new opportunity has arisen for several Order Pickers based in Thatcham to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as weekly pay, 28 days annual holiday (pro rata), a pension scheme, company share scheme, a subsidised canteen and performance related bonuses.
As the Order Picker your duties will include:
- Working in both ambient and chilled environment.
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards.
- Performing any reasonable request from Shift Manager.
- Regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting.
To be a successful Order Picker you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good attention to detail.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.
The Order Picker will be various shifts - 9.30 - 2.30pm, 8.00 - 2.00, 7.00-1.00, all availability will be considered.
In return, the Order Picker will receive a salary of £8.50 - £10.50 per hour. In addition, there is the opportunity to earn an additional performance related bonuses each week.