STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Order Picker (Night Shift)
Transport & Logistics
£9 to £10 Per Hour
30th April 2018
Job DescriptionA new opportunity has arisen for several part time, evening / night Order Pickers based in Thatcham to join its expanding team. You will receive many benefits such as weekly pay, 28 days annual holiday (pro rata), a pension scheme, company share scheme, a subsidised canteen and performance related bonuses.
As the Order Picker your duties will include:
- Working in both ambient and chilled environment.
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards.
- Performing any reasonable request from Shift Manager.
- Regular repetitive light, medium and heavy lifting.
To be a successful Order Picker you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good attention to detail.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.
The Order Picker will be working 24 hours per week. Start times from 6pm – 7.30pm.
In return, the Order Picker will receive a salary of £9.50 - £10.50 per hour. In addition, there is the opportunity to earn an additional performance related bonuses each week.