STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£18,000 to £23,000 Per Annum
29th March 2018
Job DescriptionA small finance team is seeking Payroll Administrator based in Reading to join its expanding team for 2 - 4 months to assist with the monthly timesheet process leading up to the eventual automation of the payroll function.
As the Payroll Administrator your duties will include:
- Preparation of monthly reports.
- Reviewing manual timesheets from contractors.
- Raising and following up on contractor queries.
- Dealing with any timesheet anomalies that arise and following the process carefully.
- Perform testing and fact finding on Agresso automation.
- Assisting in any clean-up of front office entries to ensure automation can progress.
- Degree from a UK University.
- Excellent communication skills, to include fluent English both written and verbal.
- Numerate, analytical with excellent IT systems orientation.
- Strong ability with Word and Excel.
- Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs.
- This is an ideal opportunity for an entry level Payroll Administrator to undertake a challenging role in a successful organisation.
Please note you must be able to travel to Reading for this role and be available for the duration of the project. You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project.
You would be required to work Monday to Friday with core hours of 9.00 – 5.30pm.
In return the Payroll Administrator will receive a salary of £18,000 - £23,000 per annum (£80 - £100 per day) depending on experience on an initial 2-month contract.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.