STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Job DescriptionPAYROLL ASSISTANT - £ [You must Apply on line] £24000 – BASED LOUGHTON, ESSEX
This role involves working for a busy firm of chartered accountants based in Loughton (easy commute from Epping, Woodford and Waltham Abbey). Whilst this is ideally a full-time role, part time hours will be considered (minimum 24 hours per week) for the right person.
This is a varied and demanding role which will include:
- Processing client payrolls at all levels of complexity
- Assisting in setting up of new payrolls
- Processing SMP, SSP, CIS etc.
- Submitting RTI files to HMRC
- Submitting pension information to pension providers
- Dealing with client queries
- Preparing reports for clients and associated administration
- Other office administrative duties as directed
To be successful, you must possess:
- A keen desire to be part of the team
- Strong desire to learn.
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage 50 payroll is an advantage.
- Customer service experience and the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients.
Personal attributes required include punctuality and reliability, patience, great communication skills, good teamwork skills and the ability and willingness to learn.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.