Search for jobs in your town
Planner - Manufacturing
£30,000 Per Annum
6th September 2017
Job DescriptionAs a Manufacturing Planner, you will be joining the team of a well-established company located in Barnstaple. This is a permanent role with working hours of Monday to Thursday 7.30 – 16.30 and Friday 7.30 – 12.30.
The company are experts in their field and their brands boast exceptional British quality. The company is now in their 13th year of trading. As well as investing in the latest manufacturing systems, the company has an extensive R&D centre focused on continued product development and product testing to the latest European standards.
As the Manufacturing Planner your responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling to ensure the plants can meet customer requirements
- Translate the output of the long-term and short-term plan into an achievable daily and weekly business plan
- Interpreting customer's requests, for LCP sections via orders, quotes and MRP outputs with aim of developing them into a plan to meet the overall business requirement
- Monthly stock reporting and forecasting
- The ability to schedule work utilising ERP / MRP system