STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£29,500 to £39,500 Per Annum
Kingston upon Thames
5th December 2017
Job DescriptionPPA Teacher
* To cover PPA across the KS2 year groups
* Supportive and friendly school
Full time position to start in January 2018
A safe, caring and comfortable 3 form entry Primary school based within an excellent location in South West London (Kingston), is seeking to appoint a confident and competent Key Stage Two (KS2) PPA teacher to join their excellent team in January 2018.
What we are looking for:
* An experienced Key Stage 2 Teacher that strives to improve outcomes for each and every student
* Team player who is able to effectively deploy support staff when necessary
* Excellent behaviour management skills
* Ability to be flexible across the Key Stage 2 phase
What we can offer:
- Open classroom spaces that promote inquisitive and inspired learning
- A senior leadership team that is open to new ways of working and meets the needs of the local school community very well
- Inner London pay in line with experience on the Main or Upper Pay Scale plus TLR roles available
You must hold a relevant teaching qualification (Bachelor of Education, PGCE or equivalent) and QTS, or eligibility to obtain this, alongside relevant experience.
If you feel you have the relevant qualifications and experience then please send your CV to Jo at Reeson Education.