STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£26,500 to £42,000 Per Annum
Richmond upon Thames
7th December 2017
Job Description- Full time PPA position
- Behaviour rated as 'outstanding'
- Friendly staff team
- KS1 and KS2 PPA cover across the school
We are a friendly and popular Primary School in located in Twickenham, seeking to appoint a full time PPA teacher to join our ambitious school.
The position offers:
- A full time timetable working across KS1/KS2
- Teaching across the school with planning provided by class teachers
- The chance to join a lovely school with excellent student behaviour
The school can offer:
- Receptive students who enjoy learning
- Fantastic CPD and career progression opportunities
- A supportive teaching environment with a friendly senior management team
- A friendly team of British trained and overseas trained teachers.
The school is well-resourced and led by an approachable and forward-thinking Headteacher who offers her staff fantastic opportunities for career progression. It would be essential to be adaptable, flexible and confident in your teaching to be successful in this role.
The successful candidate will have:
* High expectations for all students and the determination to help all children succeed
* Relevant KS1/KS2 teaching experience
* The ability to work effectively in a team of teachers, support staff and outside agencies
* Able to inspire your colleagues and pupils alike and want to further develop your leadership skills through excellent CPD and support
* A recognised formal teaching qualification (B.Ed or PGCE)
* At least one years' experience in a similar teaching environment.
If you would like to join a lovely school and have the qualifications and experience to be successful, please forward an updated CV to Luke as soon as possible for the PPA Teacher role.