STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Construction & Property
£18,000 Per Annum
14th May 2018
Job DescriptionA leading global integrated security company, that specialises in the provision of security products, services and solutions is seeking a Premises Officer based in Leicester to join its expanding team to help support and deliver a facilities management contract across four Leicester schools. You will receive many benefits such as uniform, life assurance, employee assistance programme, pension, annual leave, shopping discounts and much more.
The role is pivotal in the running of the school, carrying out emergency and planned maintenance tasks, conducting portering duties, assisting with cleaning requests, locking / unlocking the site etc.
This company has been established for over 100 years, operate in 120 countries, globally, and employ 618K people. The opportunities for progression are vast.
As the Premises Officer your duties will include:
- Securing the building and grounds.
- Locking / unlocking site as required.
- Litter picking.
- Assisting with cleaning tasks.
- General portering duties.
- Assisting with general maintenance.
- Performing checks / audits.
To be a successful Premises Officer you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of either a Handy Person or caretaking or maintenance-type role, ideally from within a school environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- An enthusiastic and flexible approach.
- Able to work as per the rota schedule.
- Conscientious with a keen eye for details.
You will work 40 hours per week, on a 5 over 7 pattern to include weekends where required. Shifts may vary between mornings, daytime and evenings as per the requirements of the Premises Officer rota schedule.
In return, the Premises Officer will receive a salary of £18,000 per annum.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.