STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Primary Teacher - Key Stage 1 (KS1)
£29,500 to £39,500 Per Annum
Kingston upon Thames
4th December 2017
Job DescriptionPrimary Teacher - Key Stage 1 (KS1)
* Key Stage 1 (KS1) Class Teacher
* Small Primary School based in Kingston
* January 2018 start
* Full time/Perm role
* Experienced or NQTS welcome
Situated in the heart of Kingston, one of my client schools is looking for an experienced Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher to start in January on a full time basis with the view to taking the successful candidate onto a permanent contract after a probation period.
The school can offer the successful Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher:
* Opportunities for career progression
* Access from Kingston and Surbiton stations
* Excellent SLT who are consistently striving to improve teaching and learning across the school
* A large range of facilities onsite
* Guaranteed PPA time
* Onsite parking
The ideal Key Stage 1 (KS1) teacher will:
* Have excellent knowledge and practice of the national curriculum
* Have experience teaching KS1 pupils
* A consistently Good and Outstanding classroom practitioner
* Have relevant and recent school based experience teaching
* Someone who is able to inspire and motivate through their teaching
* Have QTS
To be considered for this role you must have a Bachelor of Education or PGCE, with experience as a class teacher or within teaching placements, preferably within Key Stage 1 (KS1). You must also be able to provide the details of two teaching related referees.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity to carve your career as a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher within a lovely Kingston based primary school, this could be the job for you.
Please contact Jo @ Reeson Education ASAP with your CV as the school are looking to interview potential candidates immediately.