STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Product Manager - Automotive Aftermarket
Glen Callum Associates
Product Manager Automotive Aftermarket
Our client is a leading Parts Manufacturer and they seek a pro-active Product Manager to join their Independent Aftermarket Team. Product Management in the Automotive Aftermarket is preferable for this exciting opportunity.
Ideally located – Tamworth, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Rugby, Leicester, Birmingham, Redditch, Stratford upon Avon, Bicester, Banbury
Salary: £45,000-£50,000 plus car and excellent benefits package. (Pension, Life Assurance, Healthcare choice / Lifestyle choice, vouchers). Assistance with relocation if required.
Reporting to the Regional Manager UK and Ireland and support the growth for the Independent Aftermarket.
- Analyse data to evaluate the market, products, pricing and competitor activity to ensure a strong foothold in the market.
- Build strong relationships with the UK and European team and customer base to drive the business forward and support all pricing and range issues.
- Prepare demand forecasting, stock management and planning availability.
- Propose additions to the product range via GAP analysis, industry intelligence and feedback from customers and sales teams.
- Monitor product lines to enhance profit line.
- Create articles, press releases, product information, presentations for customers and marketing initiatives.
- Support customers with product information.
- Degree Educated in Business, Marketing or Analytical subject and with good English and Mathematics result at GCSE.
- Preferably worked as a Product Manager in the Automotive Aftermarket for a minimum of three years.
- Excellent communication skills verbally, written and electronically.
- A High level of PC literacy, Excel skills, highly analytical with a data driven mind-set.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed.
- Personal attributes should include being well presented, the ability to develop and maintain relationships, a disciplined individual who can work under pressure and retain a high level of respect for all colleagues.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Product Manager please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian Curtis directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2736JC
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions (http://www.iprofilejobs.co.uk/terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs