STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & PR
1st May 2018
Job DescriptionPosition: Product Marketing Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Spacelabs Healthcare is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of medical equipment and services, with offices worldwide and distribution channels in over 100 countries.
Their system has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anaesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing.
Due to their continued growth, they now have an exciting opportunity for a Product Marketing Manager to join them.
The Product Marketing Manager Role:
The Product Marketing Manager supports and drives subsidiaries and distributors in the marketing and sales of Acute Care products within the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region. These are centred on Patient Monitoring and Connectivity for Intensive and Critical Care, with additional products for Anaesthesia and low-acuity monitoring.
- Produce and implement an annual marketing plan for the Acute care Product range;
- Lead on training and education of all subsidiaries and distributors as directed, working proactively with the Subsidiary and Distributor Managers within the EMEA region;
- Prepare and deliver product launch/training materials and support packs for the Acute Care product range;
- Achievement of all assigned revenue, margin and product mix targets;
- Develop, communicate and manage a best-practice model to maximize sales;
- Work effectively with upstream Marketing, GSM and within EMEA Channel Marketing;
- Devise and develop sales tools for the product range;
- Lead for the product group in trade shows and conferences for equipment and messages;
- Identify the need for partner products and lead on the definition, capture and provision of them within the company offering;
- Identify the need for new developments, including supplying and escalating supported ideas and knowledge of EMEA requirements for development, review, testing, proving, introducing and gaining reference, including providing up to date competitor information;
- Works closely with ‘upstream’ marketing to keep abreast of all product development. Where appropriate will propose emergent strategies as the business environment dictates;
- Monitor sales across EMEA on a monthly basis to provide up to date asp’s and sales vs. budget analyses for each main line product;
- Support the implementation and configuration of significant installations and significant customer trials in EMEA;
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key opinion leaders, key customers, and influential external bodies;
- Work to fulfil strategies designed to achieve targets for the financial year, providing a monthly report detailing progress;
- Preferably degree educated in Marketing, Healthcare or Business related subject. Marketing qualification is desirable;
- Clinically qualified and worked in a critical care devices environment;
- Must have been a Product Specialist in a Marketing environment or as a sales-facing product manager;
- Relevant general experience of the critical care healthcare environment and products;
- Experience of working and managing in a multi-cultural and multi-national environment;
- Proven ability to engage clinicians and or clinical end users into discussion regarding product benefits;
- Knowledge of healthcare provision in various international markets;
- Well-organised and persistent, with excellent follow-up skills;
- Excellent communication skills, equally at ease in one on one situations as well as group presentations;
- Excellent PC skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Good command of both written and spoken English, additional European language would be an advantage;
- Able to complete job responsibilities working with different time zones (attending occasional late night/early morning meetings by phone and/or web); <10%
- Travel required – EMEA markets ~ 30% with peaks when required;
This Product Marketing Manager role attracts a competitive salary, benefits include; 24 Days annual leave, life assurance and pension.
If you are interested in this Product Marketing Manager position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Product Marketing Manager, Acute Care, Sales, Critical Care, Hertford, Hertfordshire, EMEA