STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Production Machinists / Operatives (Shifts)
Job DescriptionA premier manufacturer / engineering company based in Skelmersdale are seeking a number of Production Machinists / Operators based in Skelmersdale to join its expanding team on an Ongoing temporary basis, with the possibility of permanency.
As the Production Machinist / Operative your duties could include to:
• Trim, buff and polish small parts and assembles large or medium size components.
• Assemble components using nuts, bolts or glue, with the use of light-duty hand tools.
• Transport materials using hand trucks or dollies, packs materials or products in shipping containers and performs repetitive work to meet company quotas.
• Run relevant factory plant.
• Perform regular inspections in line with the process.
To be a successful Production Machinist you will have the following skills and experience:
• Ideally previous production or warehouse experience however not essential as full training will be given
• Excellent numerate skills.
The Production Assembler will be required to be flexible to work a 3 shift Rotation of Earlies (06.00 – 14.00 hrs), Lates (14.00 – 22.00 hrs) & Nights (22.00 – 06.00 hrs) Monday to Friday, 38 hours a week.
In addition, there may also be some limited availability for work on days and fixed shifts however this will be dependent upon the requirements of the company.
In return, the Production Machinist will receive an hourly rate based on a salary from £15,808 p/a whilst training rising up to £20,532 p/a + overtime & discretionary production performance bonus.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.