STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£8 Per Hour
11th June 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Grantham, Lincolnshire
JOB TITLE: Production Operatives
SALARY & BENEFITS: Up to £8.69p/h depending on experience
WORKING HOURS: Various shifts
THE COMPANY: Autocraft Drivetrain Solutions, based near Grantham in Lincolnshire is a privately owned automotive supplier of new and remanufactured engines to the global car manufacturers. We have doubled the size of the business in the past 7 years to over £22m turnover and our order book continues to grow. We are therefore recruiting a number of Production Operatives to join our very busy factory shop floor.
THE ROLE: Based at the company’s Grantham site the Production Operatives will work in various parts of the operations department. You will be working with engine parts being supplied to prestigious clients such as Jaguar Land Rover, Ford, Volvo, Aston Martin and JCB.
There are many benefits of this role, some of which are listed below -
- Working for an ambitious and growing employer and there are various shifts available. You can state your availability upon application.
- This is a permanent role that offers full training and a competitive wage with the opportunity to learn, train and build a career within the company.
- An employer that will listen to suggestions which may improve working conditions, quality, and efficiency or save waste etc.
- A Health Cash Plan and Company Pension Scheme with employer contributions.
- Overtime available but not guaranteed.
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the Production Operative role will have good attention to detail and be able to work as part of a team. This is important as your role will be part of a larger team effort that works to deadlines and very high quality standards.
We would welcome applications from all candidates, whether you have experience working as a Production Operative or if you have no work experience and are looking for an opportunity to learn and progress.
There are also several opportunities within the business for graduates and apprentices who are looking to start their career.
Essential for the Production Operative role:
- A ‘can-do’, flexible attitude
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Punctual and dependable
- Able to work a reasonable amount of overtime when required
- Work shifts when necessary
- Adherence to the company’s H&S and Quality policies and procedures
- Happy to undertake a DBS check
- Live within a commutable distance of Grantham
Desirable for the Production Operative role:
- Previous experience desirable but not essential
- An interest in the automotive/autosport industry
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the “apply now” button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.