STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
£20,000 Per Annum
16th May 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Haywards Heath near Crawley
JOB TITLE: Production Technician
SALARY & BENEFITS: £20,000 PA
WORKING HOURS: Full-time 37.5 hours. Mon – Thurs 7:45am-4:30pm, Friday 7:45am-12:30pm.
THE COMPANY: Established for over thirty years, our client is a specialist in the design, manufacture and supply of marine control instrumentation and marine protection systems for the marine transportation industry. They offer a total package of advanced marine instrumentation software systems and application solutions for designers, ship builders and end-users, to ensure vessels operate efficiently and reliably. They are currently looking for a Production Technician to join their team.
Key Responsibilities/duties of the Production Technician to include:-
• Electronic testing and design development of marine protection products
• Inspection: Visual, automated and functional testing of designed electrical components
• Final Build: Electronic product assembly and test – assembly of electronics into mechanical housing requiring setup, cabling and calibration.
• Development: Support the Chief Technical Officer with verifying new electronic designs from external design partners
• Quality: Perform internal test programs of new and existing products
THE CANDIDATE: The Production Technician must be a self-motivated and pro-active thinker. It’s important that you can pick things up and learn quickly through on the job training. You must have a good eye for details and have the ability to work on your own and as part of a team. Having experience of soldering assembly, the ability to read and interpret circuit and wiring diagrams is preferable but not essential as training will be given.
Key experience essential for the role of the Production Technician:-
• You must have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the electrical manufacturing production sector or an electronics qualification
• You must live within a reasonable commute to Haywards Heath near Crawley
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.