STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Job DescriptionAn expanding company who manage projects from start to finish for companies on a national basis is seeking a Production Welder based in Knowsley to join its team.
This company has been awarded manufacturing / engineering company of the year in 2015 and this is a great opportunity to work for a well-established company within its field on a permanent basis.
As the Production Welder, your duties will be to:
• Undertake first off and regular quality inspections in accordance with quality control plans.
• MIG/MAG manual welding processes.
• Produce repeatable welding results on items on a consistent basis.
• Use an MRP system to book on and off jobs and quantify a number of parts completed.
• Ensure full compliance with all Health and Safety/PPE requirements at all times.
To be a successful Production Welder you will have the following skills and experience:
• Must be an experienced welder, with an NVQ level 3 qualification.
• Being able to demonstrate previous coding would be an advantage.
• Experience working within a production welding environment would be an advantage.
• Must be flexible regarding overtime, (which include weekends).
In return, the Production Welder will receive a salary of £10.00 per hour.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.