STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Project Engineer Injection Moulding
Job DescriptionAre you looking to progress from Tool Setting / Tooling Technician into Project Engineering?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer – Plastic Injection Moulding based in Wigan, Lancashire to join part of a global plastic moulding company which is a tier one supplier to the automotive sector
Due to growth in the UK market the Project Engineer will take ownership of NPI (New Product Introduction) from start to finish. This company actively supports the training and development of staff who wish to advance their career. The company employs thousands of staff worldwide; the UK division has engineering, design, moulding, machining and assembly capabilities.
As a Project Engineer your duties will include:
• Working with automotive clients you will review plastic injection mould tool design, liaise with global toolmakers to track progress and manage the production of the plastic moulds.
• Using your injection mould knowledge, you will technically support each project through the New Product Introductions (NPI)
• Supporting a small team of Project Managers
• Reporting to the Operations Director you control cost saving, quality issues and product sign off.
An ideal Project Engineer will hold the following skills and experiences:
• Engineering background in the plastic moulding sector.
• Experience in either Tool Setting / Tooling Technician within plastic injection moulding
• Familiar with NPI or AQPQ or PPAP is beneficial.
• Client will support candidates who relocate.
In return you will receive a salary of £31,300 - £36,300 per annum plus pension - up to 6% contribution, Holidays 24 days + 8 Public Holidays and a relocation package will be available.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.