STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Project Manager Digital Interactive Hardware
Take the next step in your project management career with this innovative and award winning digital interactive solutions provider.
The company supports global brands delivering interactive digital solutions and are seeking a great Project Manager who would like to take the next step in developing their career. You will be given support to develop your skills and will work with multiple, multi-discipline clients delivering a range of digital solutions from both hardware and software perspectives.
As well as bringing your enthusiasm, motivation and goal to deliver excellence your role will be –
• Initiate and develop hardware projects with their associated software elements.
• Provide consultancy to clients and manage risk control.
• Configuration management.
• Introduce appropriate testing methodologies.
• Deliver solutions through technical leadership and decision making.
• Work with stakeholders to consider strategy and future developments
This role will enable you to bring your great experience with:
• Proven project management skills.
• Previous delivery of hardware in the digital interactive sector (i.e. kiosks, vending machines, AV, experiential touch screen solutions).
• Organisation, motivation and pragmatism.
• Using PM tools.
• Strong client facing, presentation and communication skills.
• An appreciation of current technology capability.
In return, the Digital Hardware Project Manager will receive a salary of £36000 per annum plus all these brilliant benefits. As well as a rewarding career you will receive on-going personal development and training and a great benefits package including great working environment, generous holiday allowance, innovation and social days, cycle and medical schemes +++
We’d love to tell you more about this great company and opportunity so please send your CV via the apply button.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.