STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
16th April 2018
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience) + excellent benefits
Are you a strong Administrator? Are you proficient with Quality Management Systems and seeking a role which has progression? If so, then this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Due to continued growth, my prestigious client is seeking an experienced Quality Administrator to join their expanding team in Chippenham. You will be reporting into the Quality Manager, whilst providing administrative support for the maintenance of the Quality Management System. This is a fast paced environment with multiple projects on the go at anyone time, therefore the successful candidate must have a dynamic, flexible and resourceful approach.
- Act as document controller for the Document Control process
- Control, create and amend quality department forms
- Logging, archiving and creation of documents
- Manage the administration process – filing, chasing, updating logs and trackers
- Log and communicate complaints
- Package and send samples
- Support the Management Review process
- Be responsible for the Record Retention process
- Provide administrative support to the company
- Previous administration experience
- Experience with Quality Management Systems would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Able to prioritise your workload
For the successful candidate, you will be entitled to free on-site parking and an excellent benefits package, plus there is the opportunity to progress!
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.