STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Construction & Property
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum
23rd March 2018
Job DescriptionYou will receive many benefits such as a laptop, mobile, pension, travel and accommodation expenses and much more.
As the Quantity Surveyor your duties will include:
To be a successful Quantity Surveyor you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have in depth knowledge and understanding of tendering for projects consisting of steel, MDPE and HDPE along with associated pressure regulating equipment.
- Knowledge across all pressure ranges (LP to VHP) and sizes is paramount.
- Understanding of hot tapping, welding, under pressure drilling and flow stopping is desirable.
- SHEA Gas
- Recognised H&S Qualification
- Highly computer literate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Recognised Quantity Surveyor qualification.
- SCO 1 & 2.
- First Aid.
- Member of IGEM (IEng).
- Understanding of welding procedures.
- Understanding of Frameworks and NEC contracts.
In return the Quantity Surveyor will receive a salary of £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.