STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£15,500 Per Annum
1st May 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Lytham St Annes, near Blackpool
JOB TITLE: Reception Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: Up to £15,500 per annum dependent on experience - Workplace Pension contribution (dependant on age), 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising with length of service. 5 Days company sick pay after 12 months service
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday 8.45 am to 5 pm with 45 minutes for lunch
THE COMPANY: Due to the constant growth of the company, an opportunity has arisen for a Site Support Administrator to join our client’s award winning team who specialise in residential property management.
Our client provides communal and service charge management for blocks of flats and housing developments. They currently manage the servicing, maintenance and repairs for thousands of flats and houses throughout the North West of England. This involves arranging contracts for landscaping, cleaning and window cleaning services, general repairs and maintenance to the exterior and communal areas of the properties and, in liaison with resident Directors, setting service charge budgets, raising subsequent invoices and collecting payments.
THE ROLE: Due to the constant growth of the company, an opportunity has arisen for a Reception Administrator to join the existing award winning team.
The job exists to provide an efficient service to clients, Management Companies and their Directors to ensure building work and contracts are efficiently managed and service charge monies are utilised effectively and with value for money.
Key Responsibilities of a Reception Administrator to include:-
- To answer telephone calls promptly with a professional manner, entering and updating calls on the Qube Help Desk clearly and precisely as necessary. Answering queries whenever possible using the Help Desk System
- To receive visitors to Homestead with a cheerful, professional manner.
- To take payments for service charges from personal callers issuing the relevant receipts.
- To check the progression of jobs on the Help Desk daily, accelerating them as necessary.
- To take ownership of calls by monitoring and chasing outstanding jobs to agreed guidelines and timescales to a satisfactory conclusion.
- To make customer service calls to a proportion of clients to agreed guidelines.
- To liaise effectively with colleagues to ensure the smooth handling of Help Desk enquiries.
- To provide cover during absences to ensure continued provision of excellent customer service.
- To book AGM room hire and send out relevant documents to clients. To update the Qube system with dates and times and the Site Managers diaries.
- To promote a positive and helpful image for the company and to help maintain a quality service, by dealing with clients and visitors in a helpful and courteous manner.
- Become proficient in the use of relevant computer packages to assist in providing an effective service to clients, updating skills and knowledge as required.
- To establish and maintain effective communications with other staff in the company to ensure liaison and co-operation in all matters.
Please note this is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be asked to carry out any additional duties as per management instruction.
Reception Administrator Personal Specification for the position based Lytham St Annes near Blackpool:
- Must live within a commutable distance of Lytham St Annes, near Blackpool.
- A good general education, A-C grades in Maths and English or equivalent is necessary.
- Is willing to work towards the IRPM foundation qualification
- Experience of working in a receptionist role is advantage but not necessary
- Experience with Microsoft Office Packages is essential and Qube software would be an advantage.
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident and reliable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to use initiative and prioritise workload
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to be adaptable and flexible
- A good sense of humour
- Have a genuine interest in working within the Company and the Property Management sector
Does this sound like you? If yes and you would like to apply for the Reception Administrator position then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.