STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Receptionist / Administrator - 6 Month Contract
No Risk Recruitment
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£8 Per Hour
16th April 2018
Job DescriptionRECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATOR (6 MONTH CONTRACT)
Location: South Leeds
Salary: £8.00ph plus 3.5% attendance allowance
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 16.04.18
This well-established manufacturing company based in south Leeds requires an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join the Admin Department. We are a small, friendly, hardworking team that requires an additional temporary member who is energetic, reliable and flexible with a willingness to learn new skills.
The position is initially for six months to cover maternity with the possibility of extending further (subject to workload)
The Switchboard Administrator will be responsible for handling all internal and external telephone calls and taking messages for departments.
- Answering internal/external phone calls
- Making tannoy announcements
- General typing of correspondence, emails and quotations.
- Incoming/Outgoing post.
- Using an automated system, producing labels and manifest sheet for external couriers (training will be given).
- Ongoing monitoring of incoming emails and forwarding to relevant departments
- Data entry and updating company records
- Undertaking any other Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Complying with company Health & Safety procedures
The role does involve telephone contact with clients and suppliers; therefore, you must have excellent communication skills to answer the calls in an efficient and professional manner. Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that candidates are reliable and have an excellent time keeping and attendance record. Candidates should be smart in their appearance and possess the ability to work on their own initiative to multi-task and achieve deadlines during busy periods.
Working Hours: Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 4.30pm and Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm.
*** Please note the hours can be adjusted to fit around school times for the right candidate ***
In addition to salary, the company operates a 3.5% attendance allowance.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.