STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Admin, Secretarial & PA
£8 Per Hour
16th May 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Collingham, near Wetherby
JOB TITLE: Receptionist
SALARY & BENEFITS: £8 per hour
WORKING HOURS: Hours are 25 per week
Monday 8am – 1pm,
Tuesdays 9am – 1pm
Wednesday and Thursday 9am – 4pm
THE COMPANY: Our client is located in Collingham, near Wetherby, and is a large GP practice who have an exciting opportunity available for a Receptionist to join their team.
Key Responsibilities for the Receptionist is to include:-
• Answering the telephone and dealing with patient enquiries
• Making and rearranging appointments
• Taking and passing on messages
• Issuing repeat prescriptions
• Front of house greeting and booking in patients
• Booking Ambulances
• Franking & sending mail, scanning and saving documents
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the role of Receptionist based in Collingham, near Wetherby, will be a strong communicator and good team player. You will need to effectively manage your workload and be able to work well under pressure. You will have excellent attention to detail and be willing to learn new skills.
Key experience essential for the role of Receptionist -
• Strong reception/administration experience
• Accurate computer input skills (System one an advantage)
• Flexible to cover for holidays/sickness
• Good telephone manner
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.