STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Admin, Secretarial & PA
15th May 2018
Job DescriptionRECEPTIONIST / LIVERPOOL / COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
With over 46 locations in the UK and representing over 23 franchises, Stoneacre Motor Group is the place to go for New & Used Cars and Aftersales.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Receptionist to join them at their busy dealership in Liverpool.
The Receptionist Role:
As the Receptionist, you will be working within the main showroom. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Directing customers to the relevant staff members
- Offering refreshments
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries
- Managing general administration duties
- Be cohesive and representative of the brand, image and ethos at all times
In order to be successful in this Receptionist role, you must be able to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience working as a Receptionist/Host
- Be of very smart appearance
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
- Passion to deliver a fantastic customer experience
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities
If you are interested in this Receptionist position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Receptionist, Front of House, PA, Customer Service, Administrator, Customer Care, Switchboard, Helpdesk, Customer Journey, Automotive, Dealership, Stafford, Staffordshire
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.