STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Recovery Driver Class 1 and Class 2
Transport & Logistics
£24,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
7th June 2018
Job DescriptionLOCATION: Wisbech / Holbeach / Kings Lynn / Long Sutton
JOB TITLE: Recovery Driver Class 1 Class 2
SALARY & BENEFITS:£24,000 - £30,000 PA
WORKING HOURS: 6 on 3 off / 4 on 4 off Days or Nights
THE COMPANY: Our client provides a specialist recovery service from their depots in King’s Lynn, Spalding and Sutton Bridge and pride themselves on their excellent customer service and reputation.
Over the past 23 years they have made a continued commitment to develop and update a comprehensive fleet of recovery vehicles making them one of the biggest in the area.
THE ROLE: Due to exciting commercial success and growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Recovery Driver Class 1 Class 2 to join this well respected company recovering a range of vehicles across the UK. The post holder will be working from home and have their own vehicle.
*Due to this role being home based you must have the faculties to keep the recovery vehicle at home”
Roles available for Permanent nights or a mixture of days / nights.
Shift patterns will be a mixture of weekends and weekdays
Key Responsibilities to include of the Recovery Driver Class 1 Class 2:-
- Receiving jobs either over the phone or on a PDA
- Attending broken down vehicles or road traffic accidents
- Depending on experience, applicant may complete some roadside repairs
- Moving vehicle and taking customer where they need to go
- Accurately completing paperwork, job sheets and condition reports on arrival
Key experience essential for the Recovery Driver Class 1 Class 2 role:
- A HGV Class 1 or 2 driving licence is essential
- Recovery driving experience is advantageous but not essential
- Mechanical knowledge and qualifications are also desirable but not a requirement
- A presentable and tidy appearance
- Good customer service skills
- Happy to undertake an enhanced Police/ DBS check ( this is contractual requirement by the Police force due to the nature of contracted work undertaken)
- Must live locally to either Wisbech / Holbeach / Kings Lynn / Long Sutton
Does this sound like you? If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.