STRIKE JOBS NEW DIRECT STRIKEJOBS INDEED
Regional Sales Manager Discretionary
Job DescriptionAn independent investment company, providing bespoke investment solutions and access to many leading investment banks, boutique investment houses, innovative debt issues, AIM listed companies and private equity and hedge funds is seeking a Regional Sales Manager based in London to join its expanding team.
The management team have more than 60 years industry expertise in global capital markets, asset management, private equity and family office environments.
As a Regional Sales Manager, your main duties will be to:
• Achieve personal targets.
• Ensure necessary focus on key client accounts.
• Identify and target opportunities to sell the company’s investment solutions, including but not limited to UK discretionary and small / mid sized investment management sectors.
• Ensure sales material and communication during presentations is clear and not misleading and technically accurate.
• Ensure close interaction with other members of the team with a view to sharing best practice, leads and intelligence.
• Articulate the key benefits and considerations of the company’s proposition.
• Ensure all dealings with clients are conducted professionally and their requests are dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
• Manage records and data appropriately in line with company policy.
To be a successful Regional Sales Manager, you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous relevant regional sales experience.
• A strong book of existing relationships with UK discretionary and small / mid-sized investment managers.
• High quality interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional phone manner, face-to-face manner, communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently and within a high-pressured environment.
• Relevant IT skills (Microsoft Office including Excel).
• Strong academic background.
In return, the Regional Manager will receive a salary of up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience plus an exceptional bonus structure and many benefits.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.